Follow these six very easy steps towards having a successful website:
- Infuse your personality into your website. Use witty yet professional text throughout your website to assist visitors who may be overwhelmed or stressed feel welcomed by a trusted expert – you!
- Call to Action – be obvious about what you want your potential clients to do. Colorful “Buy Now” or “Sign up now” buttons strategically placed on each page where appropriate is designed to draw attention and direct the customer.
- Professional and large photos. Depending upon your particular business, photos used throughout your website will encourage viewers to focus on your service or products.
- Blog – keeps your viewers engaged. Keep your customers coming back by providing educational information, helpful tips, etc. through your blog.
- A “Book Online” button. If your business requires an appointment, make it easy peasy for clients to schedule their appointments by going on your website without having them physically call you. They can do this 24/7 which makes it super convenient for both parties. Saves everyone time.
- Name drop. If your business sells products that have been or are featured in a popular magazine or other printed media, include their publication logos on your site. This will give your business credibility and potential customers are more likely to trust your products.
A website that is simple, yet concise will definitely make your life a whole lot easier and your potential customers will appreciate not having to search for information.
If you are just about ready to launch your website, test it out with friends and family first. Let them tell you if it’s easy to understand, navigate, find information, etc. Fresh eyes can offer valuable insight and possible suggestions that will make your site understandable and user-friendly.
It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
Please contact us when you are ready to design or redesign your small business website.