Yes, and here are eight great reasons why:
1. Your business will be reachable 24/7/365. You never know when people will be surfing the web – morning, noon and into the wee hours of the morning. Your business will literally be open around the clock – even holidays and weekends.
2. Competition. You know your competitors have websites and are marketing them to the best of their ability. Therefore, having your own website will allow you to keep up with your competition.
3. Google, Bing, etc. The phone book is obsolete. You know the majority of society is searching on the Internet, especially now on their mobile devices. Let their fingers do the walking on these search engines and find your website.
4. Helps build reliability. Producing a website that is well-designed and stylish will build your company from the very beginning. What this means is your website will prove to be credible and reliable through all social media available.
5. Helps provide a resource. Your new business website is essential to being a reliable, dependable resource for potential customers as well as anyone else who requires the services, products, etc. your type of business provides. According to the Small Business Administration, 50% of Internet sales are from new customers.
6. Reaching millions. Americans are regularly using the Internet and it’s pushing two billion. Imagine how many people you could reach with a website.
7. Websites for small businesses have higher revenue. Websites are generating more in sales per year than small businesses not online.
8. Reach the world. Not only can you reach potential customers here in the USA, but also all over the world.